I did some painting last night on an old bed sheet taped to the wall with masking tape – it was oh so poor artist’s garret! It’s a small abstract painting done in acrylics without priming. I might try and stitch into it today but it depends on time. I realise I have an awful lot to complete in two weeks: collage(!), concertina sketchbook, a painting of some sort for the urban space project, printing plates for Monday… Thankfully the sculpture problems have sorted themselves out but I need to be really disciplined to do all the rest of this stuff – and that’s not really my strong point!
Acrylic on cotton