Tonight I’m just posting one of the other prints that I did on Friday – a very hurriedly done drypoint of one of my soundwave/Battersea drawings. I didn’t have much time and I wanted to make sure that I had a go at the full process before the end of the day because I thought that there wouldn’t be another chance to do any more before the spring term. As it happens I’m wrong and our wonderful course leader, Sarita, has arranged for us to have extra printmaking for three Monday evenings – I am so pleased! But anyway, it’s still good that I saw the process through as I now have a better idea how to prepare the plates and what I should put on them when we do this again.

Drypoint on Hahnmuhle paper


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s